Leapfrog Hybrid (CPE) is a strong material that is easy to print with and has various properties that make it an ideal material for large objects or objects that are used for mechanical prototypes. In terms of durability, it is between ABS and PLA and produces objects that can withstand high temperatures.
- Heat Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Extrusion temperature: 240-260 ºC
- Bed temperature: 60-70 ºC
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Warping: Low
- Layer Bonding: High
- Compatible with: Bolt Pro & Xeed
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Temperature: Printing with Hybrid requires correct print bed temperature settings and managment.
- Visual Prototypes: Due to its low density and increase strength, carbon fibre has excellent mechanical properties. Is an amazing choice for building mechanical components. It is recommended to use when making parts for cars or aircraft.
- Functional Prototypes: It’s superior strength and lightweight properties offer great dimensional stability, reducing the chances of warping or shrinkage. Due to this, carbon filament can be used to produce complex geometries that are much lighter and are more dimensionally stable.
- Tooling: Carbon has very strong durability properties. It is used often in the automotive and aircraft industry to create impact-resistant parts but also can be used for tooling purposes.