An innovative, long running, fabric backed coating blanket for coating and varnishing applications. Its unique construction allows for clean stencil cutting and sharp edges, achieved either by hand or CAD cutting. Locating the position of stencil edges for stripping is fast due to the high visibility of cut lines on the blanket surface. Kestrel FB’s superior ground surface finish lays down both aqueous and UV coating with high levels of gloss. The dual compatibility surface rubber is highly resistant to UV chemical attack, making it the ideal blanket for long production runs with either aqueous or UV coatings. It has a specially formulated compressible layer provides easy peeling for quick, trouble free stencil preparation, and the deep stencil depth guarantees long uninterrupted production, eliminating the need for frequent wash-ups.
- Excellent smash recovery
- Easy stencil peeling
- Versatile, suitable for both aqueous and UV coating applications
- Unique construction enabling repeat runs where precise register is not critical
- Dual compatibility ground surface for optimum coating transfer with both aqueous and UV coatings
- High quality stabilising fabric and stripping layer ensuring clean edged precision cutting and deep stencil depth
- Dense low stretch fabric providing extra stability