Agfa LDD recording film is an open-system, red-sensitive film with hard dot image quality. It was developed and intended for exposure in imagesetters with LED array (660 nm). A high quality film that performs well in all types of processing systems. High sensitivity and an excellent sharpness combined with very high practical density, even in the smallest dots makes this film usable in every exposure unit and makes the film to plate copy quality equal to CtP.
- High speed, less laser usage in older exposure engines.
- Very sharp images, even with lower quality laser equipment.
- High density even in the smallest dots for more accurate copy, resulting in CtP quality with film.
- Low chemistry consumption.
- Universal processing: hard dot quality even in Rapid Access processing systems.
- Booster technology with extreme high practical density and sharpness
- Ideal for accurate dot reproduction
- Predictable linearity even at very high screen rulings
- Very low fog level giving greater exposure latitude for plate making
- Qualified for FM and Sublima screening
- Excellent batch-to-batch stability
- High productivity, less need for calibrationand re-makes