Agfa DL Contact Film is a UV-sensitive negative film for handling in UV-poor or subdued daylight. It provides a good dot for dot quality (emulsion/emulsion or out of contact) and is also specially developed for dry-/wet-etching. Can be developed in most Rapid Access and lithographic developing systems.
- Excellent room light convenience
- High maximum density at dot for dot (E/E & E/B).
- Medium exposure latitude, ideal to make tone or colour corrections
- Quick spreads & chokes
- Low minimum density and good UV transmission
- Antistatic layer for dust-free handling
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Minus: – sensitive to moisture: speed loss at high humidity